NULS Ambassador Campaign Proposal - Ukraine

Greetings, NULS community and fellow enthusiasts! My name is Roman, and I am excited to present my proposal to become a NULS Ambassador for Ukraine. With a strong belief in the potential of NULS and a commitment to fostering growth and adoption, I am eager to contribute to the NULS ecosystem through dedicated outreach, education, and community engagement.

My primary objective as a NULS Ambassador is to enhance the visibility and adoption of NULS within Ukraine, by leveraging local insights and tailoring strategies that resonate with the regional audience. I aim to establish a robust community, drive engagement, and facilitate partnerships that align with NULS’s vision of a global blockchain infrastructure.

Detailed Monthly Breakdown of Tasks and Activities:

Month 1:

• Week 1: Conduct market research to identify key local blockchain events, influencers, and potential partnership opportunities.
  • Week 2: Develop and launch a NULS-centric blog/vlog series in the local language to educate and update the community on NULS developments.
  • Week 3: Host an introductory webinar on NULS, its features, and benefits, targeting blockchain enthusiasts and potential investors in the region.
  • Week 4: Engage with local blockchain communities and forums, initiating discussions and providing insights about NULS.

Month 2:

• Week 1: Organize a NULS meetup (virtual or physical depending on local health guidelines) to foster community relations and gather feedback.
  • Week 2: Collaborate with local developers and tech communities to encourage the development of projects on the NULS platform.
  • Week 3: Initiate social media challenges and bounty campaigns to increase NULS brand visibility and community involvement.
  • Week 4: Prepare and distribute a monthly newsletter summarizing NULS news, updates, and community achievements.

Month 3:

• Week 1: Facilitate a partnership with a local educational institution to introduce blockchain and NULS technology to students.
  • Week 2: Launch a local NULS ambassador program to recruit and train community members to further spread the word about NULS.
  • Week 3: Set up one-on-one meetings with potential local business partners to explore integration and use-cases of NULS.
  • Week 4: Conduct a comprehensive performance review of the past two months, adjusting strategies and planning for the next quarter.

Metrics for Success:

• Growth in local NULS community membership and engagement.
  • Increased social media presence and interactions in the region.
  • Number of partnerships and collaborations established.
  • Attendance and feedback from webinars, meetups, and other events.
  • Development of new projects on the NULS platform within the region.

Budget and Resources:
A detailed budget will be provided upon request, covering expenses related to marketing materials, event organization, community incentives, and operational costs.

As a NULS Ambassador, I am committed to building a strong foundation for NULS within Ukraine by connecting with the community, fostering partnerships, and promoting innovation. I am confident that with my strategic approach and dedication, we can achieve significant milestones for NULS together.

Thank you for considering my proposal. I am looking forward to the opportunity to serve the NULS community and contribute to our shared success.

Best regards,
Roman
boylifedream@gmail.com

1 Like