The latest version of NerveNetwork mainnet node (v1.26.0) has been released, and the new protocol will take effect after block heights reach to 47,200,000 approximately on Aug 3rd, 2023 08:00 (UTC+8).
Updating Details :
- Nerve nodes stability enhanced, underlying logic optimized.
- New protocol supported EOS EVM, Polygon zkEVM, and Linea network.
This is a mandatory update with protocol changes, all mainnet nodes are required to complete the updates to avoid any inconvenience due to the protocol changes.
Update using Docker：nervenetwork/nerve-wallet-node:v1.26.0
Follow our tourial：http://docs.nerve.network/zh/Guide/g_docker_install.html
NerveNetwork is a globalized project driven by worldwide communities. For questions and suggestions you can join our official channel, we will give you the latest tech support. We apologize in advance for that we might not be able to solve your troubles in time due to the time difference.
- Reddit:Reddit - Dive into anything
- Telegram:Telegram: Contact @NerveNetwork
- Website: https://nerve.network/
- Documentation: https://docs.nerve.network/
- Github: GitHub - NerveNetwork/nerve: Decentralized digital asset service network
- Mainnet Explorer: https://scan.nerve.network/
- Beta Explorer: http://beta.scan.nerve.network
- Beta Public Service: http://beta.public.nerve.network/
July 28th, 2023, NerveNetwork Team