Ambassador application demon666

Hello, NULS Team. My name is demon666. I am an ambassador of different projects in the field of content creation, events and other kinds of events.

My experience in ambassadorship is more than 15 programmes, building skills and gaining experience in each of them.

One of my main skills is content creation, which means: creating quality tracks, videos about the project, which carry informative and instructive information, also it is necessary without memes, as people like it.

I also own my own crypto channel, so I have experience in introducing this kind of channels, so I can take over the introduction of a regional community!

You can learn about some of my projects from my portfolio - https://demon666.tilda.ws/, here it is more clear about my personality and who I am, also there are examples of work.

If you need a full list of projects or any other information, let me know and I will let you know!

my telegram - Telegram: Contact @bloodbaf_kisee

where are you from bro?

I think we already have ambassadors from Brazil, India, Portugal, Vietnam, etc… What country/region are you representing? You didn’t mention that in your description.

Ohh, forgot to write in the post, thought you’d see in my portfolio, I’m from Russia