Viet Nam Ambassadors for Q4 2024

Hello NULS community!

I’m GU - Ambassador in Viet Nam of NULS Blockchain, I’m very proud of about that I work for NULS Blockchain and I recieve the support of the NULS community.

In the Q3 for 2024, with the position is Ambassador also as the admin community in Viet Nam, I have did something for NULS as:

• Shared the latest information and the news about NULS in the my local language (Vietnamese)
  • Helped community to solve the issues when they use NULS Blockchain and answer the questions.
  • Shilled NULS in many crypto communities in Vietnam through Telegram and Twitter channels.
  • Created the airdrop/giveaway events for everyone to share NULS with the global cryptocurrency community and create trust and support for NULS holders and everything is going very well.
  • Write many post about main news of NULS in my Twitter to share NULS for my all followers.

In the next Q4 for 2024, I continue to apply myself for the role of NULS ambassador in Vietnam with the purpose of further supporting NULS and expanding the NULS blockchain’s popularity in Vietnam. With the upcoming plan, I will continue share NULS in all channels that I can; Continue share the NULS blockchain to crypto communities in Vietnam, and organize more attractive events for NULSers. Special, the NULS Aniversary is come in, and I have the plan shill that event in many communities Viet Nam and Make a Big Attract from KOLs VietNam for NULS.

Hopefully, I will receive the trust and support of everyone and NULS community to continue to help NULS grow strongly around the world and turn NULS into a really strong blockchain.

I hope to receive the votes from everyone. Thank you so much!

Cause as a NULS is always strong!!!

Thanks all NULSers!
guviet.nuls