Offer of the company Ambassador NULS - Belarus

Hello, NULS community! My name is Gleb, and I’m thrilled to share my proposal to become a NULS Ambassador for Belarus. I love the concept and idea of NULS, I truly believe in your potential and strive to contribute to the NULS ecosystem through focused advocacy, education and community engagement.

My main goal as an ambassador for NULS is to increase the visibility and expand the horizons of NULS in the information field of my region. Striving to build a friendly, solid audience is one of the most important points.

Detailed monthly plan of tasks and activities:

Month 1:

• Week 1: Reviewed marketing plan to identify key developments from the web3 sphere
  • Week 2: Create and launch a series of blogs dedicated to NULS to tailor content for local audiences on NULS developments
  • Week 3: Host an introductory webinar on NULS, its features and benefits, targeting blockchain enthusiasts and potential investors in the region.
  • Week 4: Engaging with local blockchain communities and forums, initiating discussions and providing information about NULS.

Month 2:

• Week 1: Hold an online meeting NULS with the audience to solidify relationships and improve communication with the audience
  • Week 2: Finding and engaging with local developers to increase staffing and promote NULS in the professional developer community
  • Week 3: Launch a contest on behalf of NULS on social media to increase audience interest
  • Week 4: Preparation of a weekly review in the form of a post on innovations and further development of the NULS ecosystem

Month 3:

• Week 1: Engaging with local Influencers to build partnerships and publicize NULS to a wider audience
  • Week 2: Organize a meeting of NULS Ambassadors to discuss further actions and development of the project
  • Week 3: Organize a meeting with crypto enthusiasts and tell them about NULS to gain support and acquire new followers
  • Week 4: Conduct a comprehensive performance analysis of the last two months, adjust strategies and plan for the next quarter.

Indicators of success:

• Growing membership and activity in the local NULS community.
  • Increased visibility of NULS in the region’s social networks
  • Successful conclusion of cooperation and partnerships
  • Attendance and feedback from webinars
  • Development of new projects on the NULS platform in the region

As a NULS Ambassador, I aim to build a strong foundation for NULS in Belarus by connecting with the community, strengthening partnerships and promoting innovation. I am confident that with my strategic approach and dedication, together we can achieve significant results for NULS.

Thank you for considering me. I am very much looking forward to the opportunity to showcase my work at NULS.

Best wishes,
Gleb
frindlytag@gmail.com

1 Like

Welcome to NULS Blockchain