Brasil ambassadors Q4 for 2024

Dear Nuls Community Members,

It is with great pleasure that I share a bit of my journey as the Nuls Ecosystem Ambassador in Brazil over the past three years. During this time, I have been fully dedicated to growing and strengthening the ecosystem, aiming to promote cryptocurrency adoption through Nuls and deliver high-quality knowledge to an ever-growing audience.

As many of you know, I am responsible for managing and producing contents for the Criptos Brasil channels on YouTube and Twitter, Nuls Brasil Community on Telegram, as well as the official Nuls Blockchain social media channels on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook. Before becoming the project’s ambassador, I noticed that several of Nuls’ official media outlets were completely abandoned and lacked engagement. For example, the official Nuls YouTube channel had only 1,500 subscribers, a handful of outdated videos with no posting frequency and many of them with less than 10 views. Currently, YouTube is the largest videos platform in the world, with around 2 billion monthly users, and over 1 billion hours of video content consumed daily. In my view, it is a powerful marketing tool that unfortunately was simply abandoned.

Recognizing this and analyzing the great potential this platform could generate for Nuls, in 2021, I took on the role of ambassador and started managing the official Nuls YouTube channel. Today, I can confidently say that I succeeded in driving the channel’s exponential growth, turning it into a gateway and source of knowledge about our ecosystem. Currently we have 117,552 subscribers, over 1.6 million views, 326 educational videos, and we were honored with YouTube’s Silver Plaque for surpassing the 100,000-subscriber milestone. Through the channel, we’ve also introduced many people who were previously unaware of the Nuls ecosystem, helping them discover and engage with it.

Part of this growth is due to the hard work I’ve put in by posting weekly educational videos in English, Spanish, and Portuguese. These videos cover the Nuls ecosystem as a whole. Including projects like Nuls Blockchain, Nerve Network, Nabox Wallet, Nulswap, Enuls, and other partners. Furthermore, I collaborate with influencer Vinicius from the Bitnoob channel in Brazil. Assisting in the creation of content topics and script reviews, further enhancing the quality and reach of information about the ecosystem.

For the next three months, my goal is to continue strengthening the official Nuls YouTube channel aiming to reach 150,000 subscribers. I want to continue increasing public engagement by producing simplified and accessible content. This greatly helps in understanding the ecosystem, catering to both experienced users and those less familiar with it.This growth would not have been possible without the support of all of you who are a crucial part of this journey. That is why I humbly ask for your support and votes so that I may continue as Brazil’s ambassador for the next three months. Together, I believe we can reach new heights and firmly establish Nuls as a key player in the cryptocurrency world.

I am immensely grateful for the trust you’ve placed in me so far and I count on each of your support so that we can continue growing and delivering positive results for the Nuls ecosystem!

With gratitude,

Felipe Henrique

Nuls Ambassador in Brazil

Official Nuls Blockchain channel on YouTube
Criptos Brasil channel
Twitter(X) Criptos Brasil
Official Nuls Blockchain Facebook
Official Nuls Blockchain Twitter(X)
Nuls Brasil Community on Telegram